Sunday, January 1, 2012

TI-83/84 Programming Guide Pt. 2


*Note: This is just a separate series I'm creating, it will not interfere with my CoD4 videos, so if you are subbed for those don't worry! I just have a lot of friends who have asked me to help them program their calcs for class, and figured this would be a good way to teach them. Hey guys, This is the first of a series of videos that I'm creating to help you easily and quickly learn to program your calculator using its built-in program editor (not assembly!). The code I show you will work for both the TI-83 and 84, just pay attention to the instructions I give as some of my code that I show is written differently in notepad than it would be in the calculator. This lesson will teach you the basics of creating a loop, and will also show you how to display a variable as well as text, and also how to create a counter variable. It's some of the most basic stuff, so it's important to understand if you hope to create more advanced programs. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, feel free to post them below, PM me, or email me at defektt@gmail.com - subscribe for future videos and exclusive access to some of my already built programs. -The store to command can be found next to the 1 key, it's titled "STO(with an arrow)" -Remember to use the actual symbol, as opposed to LEQ (found in 2nd - math)

Metal Roofs Snow Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links